Secrets of Elana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Elana

A Forum for the RPG Secrets of Elana Mystery, Adventure, Action, Etc., await in this strange land of Elana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. Empty
PostSubject: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:12 pm

*a few weeks earlier*
-dark alleyway in Inner Peace-
???: Hey what are you doing here?
*buster shots can heard*
???: Your aim seems to be off lemme fix that for you.
*sounds of something getting beat up*
???: I'll take that from you. *takes the buster*
-right now-
Trance: Hey wait give that back!
???: Tough luck kid I'm taking this to my boss he'll love what it is.
Trance: I said give that back. *pulls something out of his pocket and throws it at the man*
???: What was that kid? Did you throw soemthing at me? If you did I didn't feel anything.
*a few seconds later*
???: *gets hit by a shot from a buster* What the who shot that? Was it you kid?
Trance: Nope it was my friend. That thing I threw at you was a target and my friend always hits his mark.
???: *dodges a couple more buster shots* *drops what he took from Trance and runs away*
Trance: -using a walkie talkie- I think you over did it a little.
???: I over did it? Who was the one that let the package get taken?
Trance: *picks up the object* We got it back don't worry I only need to get it back home then the mission is complete.

Last edited by Trance on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://secretsofelana.rpg-board.net
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Zero: {walking through the city} Sigh... Another boring day in Inner Peace... Nothing ever happens here. I gotta find something to do... {sees some kid with a package} Huh. Whatever... {notices something} Hmm? That package... Some strange energy is coming from it. Hmm... {walks past the kid} ...Well, I needed something to do. {starts tailing Trance discreetly}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:38 pm

-Outside Trance's House-
Trance: -thinking- I know someone has been tailing me for a good while I'd better continue playing dumb and finish the mission -stops thinking- Now lets see where di I leave that spare key? *pulls a small light out of the ground and opens a secret compartment on it* Ah yes there is where I left that spare key. *puts the light back and uses the key he has on him to open his door then enters his house and locks the door behind him*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Zero: Huh. That seems a bit odd... Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint the kid. {acquires the spare key and opens the door}
{Zero walks in} Zero: (Not a bad house...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Trance: -is up stairs in his room with the package- Welcome to my House Mysterious Red Reploid. Make yourself at home I'll be down stairs in a second.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Zero: Alright. {walks into the living room and sits on a chair} (Hmm... {sees some cameras} Cameras? Well played...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Trance: *grabs a box opener and uses it to open the box* I wonder whats so special in side this box? *opens the box and Model-A flies out*
Model-A: Where am I? Who are you?
Trance: Um I'm Trance and this is my house who are you?
Model-A: I am Model-A I wonder are we a megamatch?
Trance: A what?
Model-A: A Megamatch meaning we are able to MegaMerge.
Trance: W-we can try and see. *grabs Model-A from the air* MegaMerge! *Megamerges with Model-A*
Trance(MegaMerged) Woah this is awesome. *pulls out two strange busters* This is cool. *DeMerges with Model-A*
Model-A: I sense there is someone waiting for you down stairs. I'll wait here for you.
Trance: You know what I have an idea. *looks in teh box and finds a case in it* You can hide in here.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Zero: ... (What the heck is taking him so long? This is almost as boring as- {senses a surge of energy from upstairs} Huh? Maybe it's not as boring as I thought... Just maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Trance: *walks down the stairs and sees Zero sitting there* Hello.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Zero: Hey. (Wonder if he felt that burst of energy...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Trance: I'm Trance a normal everyday Citizen of Inner Peace.
*trance's walkietalkie turns on*
???: You know thats a lie Trance.
Trance: Since when were you able to activate my walkie talkie?
???: I am a Reploid who was called a Maverick just cause I was able to control Machinery with having to be in contact with it.
Trance: True.... I'm technicaly part of a special group of people called the Guardian I'm one of their semi well known members.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Zero: (This day just got a lot more interesting.) I'm Zero. I used to be a Class S Maverick Hunter... But that's in the past, along with most of my memories... (Iris...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Trance: Class S Maverick Hunter? I can honestly say I've never heard of a Maverick Hunter before.
???: I have. I searched up Class S Maverick Hunter and found a Page based on Zero it said he was teamed with a Reploid named X and helped him destroy an evil Maverick called Sigma.
Trance: I've heard of X before actually wasn't he the mighty leader of an old City called Neo Arcadia? But who is Sigma?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Zero: ...Long story short, Sigma was the first Maverick Hunter, but he went Maverick one day, so me and X had to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Trance: Also have any of heard of Somethign called Model-A?
???: Why do you ask?
Trance: No particular reason.(I hope they don't find out that what in the package was Model-A)
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Zero: A Model A? Can't say that I've heard of that before... Though I did feel a surge of energy from upstairs a while ago. Watch yourself.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Trance: Surge of Energy? Weird I didn't sense a surge of energy at all.
-something can be heard banging on Trance's Door-
Maverick: I KNOW THERE IS A BIOMETAL IN THERE HAND IT OVER!
Trance: What a biometal?
Model-A: *flies out to be right next to Trance's head* I am the Model-A Biometal.
Maverick: *breaks don trance's front door* You Human how did you get your hands on Model-A?
Trance: It was sent to me by someone named A. Wily. There is no time to talk though Model-A wanna see waht we can do as a pair?
Model-A: Diffenately.
Trance: MEGAMERGE! *Megamerges with Model-A to turn into Mega Man Model_A*
Trance(Megamerged): *pulls out his dual busters* Bring it Maverick.
Maverick: *dashes at Trance but is caught by Trnace's Homing Attack's targeting system* What is this?
Trance: See you later. *fires his homing attack killing the maverick* No one breaks into my house.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Zero: So that was that surge of energy... Model A. (It's powerful enough to let a human destroy a Maverick with little to no effort... Interesting.) Not bad, Trance. You too, Model A.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Trance: Thanks That was cool I didn't know one of this guns had a homing ability I think the other one fires normal shots. And I've heard tale of people being able to do this before I think there was someone named Aile who was the user of two Biometals a Z Biometal and a X biometal. Anyway I think we may need to get to the Guardian base cause its safer there than anywere else. DeMerge! *demerges with Model-A*
Model-A: Thank you for the Compliment Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Zero: {nods at Trance and Model A} Mmm. To the Guardian Base? Alright, but why are you trusting someone you don't even know that well so much?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:36 pm

???: I can answer that for you. Its Trance's Special ability. He can tell weither or not a Reploid or even a fellow Human is evil or good.

Trance: I can explain a little better. Since I was young I had the ability to tell weither or not a being is evil or not. I call it Morality Sight. I call it that cause everyone has a moral compass and my ability lets me see the moral compass of others. Its how I meet my friend who is talking to us via my Walkie Talkie. I saved her from a band of Maverick Exterminators that went maverick and were chasing after her. That was the first time I've ever seen Mavericks, it was also the first time I've ever used a buster cause I managed to dis arm one of the mavericks and use its weapon against its friends.

Model-A: So you saved a random Reploid claimed to be a Maverick from a group of Reploids called the Maverick Exterminators? Why? Is there a reason why you helped her in the first place? I mean if she was proclaimed a Maverick she could've been evil.

???: Did you not hear what Trance just said he has Morality Sight that allows him to see someone's moral compass and saw I wasn't going to hurt him at all and I can't harm anyone I don't even have the ability to harm someone. I don't even know how to use a buster.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Zero: I see. Well, then, are you ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Trance: Follow me Zero. Oh wait. I think you need to be a member of Guardian to get in the base. Hang on lemme check. Um I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to turn my walkie talkie off so my Comunicator doesn't interferance. *turns his walkie talkie off and pulls out a head phone like device from his pocket* Hello Guardian Base? This is Trance I want to bring someone along with me to the base. Doesn't this person have to go through a test to gain acess to the Base?

???: That is correct take him to the nearest Transcever and we can commense the test. The closest one to you position would be hte Transcever you keep under your house.

Trance: Ok I'll see you all once He finishes the Test. *turns his communicator off and puts it away and turns on his walkie talkie* Zero Follow me. You need special permission to get into the Guardian Base.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Zero: Alright. {follows Trance}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm

-at the transcever-
Trance: Ok Zero this is a Transcever. What I need you to do is activate the Transcever and accept the mission passing the test finishing it will grant you permission to access to the guardian base. Without the permission you can't go to the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Elana :: MMX/Z/ZX RPG-
Jump to: