Secrets of Elana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Elana

A Forum for the RPG Secrets of Elana Mystery, Adventure, Action, Etc., await in this strange land of Elana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Zero: Easy enough... {stands on the transserver and accepts the mission}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Trance: Ok Now lemme explain what you have to do! This is the fun part for me. I get to wait at my house while you go out into Inner Peace and find 4 Undercover Guardian Members. Once you do come back to my house and send in a mission report and you can get the permission to access the Guardian Base.
Back to top Go down
https://secretsofelana.rpg-board.net
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Zero: Ugh, I thought it would be some kinda fight or something... Fine. {leaves Trance's house and goes back into the city}

{after about 3 minutes, Zero returns to Trance's house}

Zero: I found them. Too easy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Trance: Its not a mater of speed but whatever. You have to send a Mission Report in sayign you finished.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Zero: Alright. {stands on the transserver again and submits a Mission Report}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Trance: Well we are all set to go to the Guardian base then now let me show you how to do that. *walsk over to the transcever and hits a couple buttons then hits enter* ok I'll see you at the Guardian base.
*A whirling can be heard and a beam of light engulfs Zero sending him to the Guardian base*
Trance: I'm next. *hits the same buttons*
*a beam of light engulfs Trance sending him to the Guardian Base*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Zero: {appears at the Guardian Base and steps off of the Transserver} Whoa, nice base of operations...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Trance: *appears in the Transcever at the Guardian base* Man its good to be back here after so long. Its been monthes!

???: It has hasn't it Trance?

Trance: *jumps back* I-is that you?

???: The one and only.

Trance: When did you become a guardian?

???: I've technicaly been one. Who do you think asked if you could be a member.

Trance: Well then there is a first time for everything. Zero I'd like you to meet my sister Lilith. Lilith this is Zero.

Lilith: Its nice to meet you Zero. And what do you mean by There is a First Time for Everything?

Trance: Its a saying Lilith. Its nothing to get angery over.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Zero: {nods at Lilith} Nice meeting you, Lilith. You could've told me that you had a sister, Trance...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Trance: I would've but there was no really need to. Besides I didn't even know that she was a Guardian!

Lilith: Trance go to your room in the base someone is waiting for you.

Trance: Someone is waiting for me? Um ok. Zero come with me there is an empty room across the hall from mine you can stay there if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Zero: Alright. Later, Lilith. {follows Trance}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

-outside of trance's room-
Trance: Zero you can stay there. *points to the door parallell to his* I'm gonna see who is waiting for me. *goes into his room*
???: Hello Trance
Trance: Who are you?
???: You don't know who I am?
Trance: Of course I don't know who you are this is the first time we met.
???: Well let me tell you who I am then. My name is Aile. The Model ZX Mega Man.
Trance: Wait a minute! You are Aile?
Aile: Yes I heard you are the Model A Mega Man is that correct?
Trance: Yes but... I just recently became the Model A Mega Man.
Aile: I see. Well then how about this. I heard your Biometal there can copy an enemy's form and use its skills I want you to fight me and beat me so you can have my powers cause you will need them.
Trance: U-um ok. MEGAMERGE! *Megamerges with Model-A to form the Model A Mega Man* Bring it. This'll be the first actual fight I'll have as the Model A Mega Man.
Aile: Double MegaMerge! *Megamerges with Models Z and X to Form the Model ZX Mega Man* Bring it on then Trance.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Zero: {walks into his room} Nice. Way nicer than that pod I used to sleep in. {lays on the bed} Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 pm

*loud explosions can be heard from trance's room*
Trance: Take this GIGA ATTACK! *uses his giga attack on aile*
Aile: Oh no! *gets hits by the giga attack getting launched back* Nice shot but I won't go down that easily.
*more explosions can be heard*
Trance: *panting* ok one last attack *charges up his buster then fires a giant beam at Aile*
Aile: Oh crap!
*a giant bang is heard*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Zero: What the heck was that? {runs into Trance's room} Whoa... What happened here?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Trance: Zero leave now Aile challenged me to a battle herself. I wanna see if I can win on my own.
*a thud is heard*
Model Z: It appears that you have beaten Aile Trance.
Trance: Woohoo! *passes out*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Zero: ...Fine. {walks back into his room and lays on the bed again}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Model A: *sighes* Looks like they both worked htem self to exhaustion with that battle and look at his room too.

Model X: I see what you mean by they worked themselves to exhaustion but Aile saw that Trance might need help in a later battle so she challenged him to give him her power.

Model Z: I guess we just wait for now.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Zero: {closes his eyes} (Now, what would X say if he saw me leave teammates down like this... Ah, dang it!) {opens his eyes and goes back into Trance's room}
Zero: Sigh... {picks up Trance and lays him on his bed} Now, what to do with her... {looks at Aile} ...I'd better just call someone, rather than touch a female's downed body... {walks out of Trance's room in search of-}
{bumps into Lilith}
Zero: Oh, sorry Lilith... Trance and Aile fought each other, and now they're both knocked out. Could you send some doctors or something to check on them?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Lilith: Trance and AILE! Wait a minute she came back? Here is where the nurse is I'm sure if you asked her nicely you can get her to check up on both Aile and Trance.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Zero: ... (You don't care enough to-) Fine... {goes to where the nurse is} Excuse me, Trance and Aile fought each other, and now they're knocked out. Could you p-please go and make sure that they're okay?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Nurse: Ok I'll go check to make sure they are safe thank you for letting me know.
-meanwhile in Trance's room-
Trance: *starts to stand up* (Oh god everywhere hurts) Aile are you ok?

Aile: I-ow no I'm not ok everything hurts.

-meanwhile out side of trance's room-
Nurse: Ok lemme go check up on your friends. *opens the door and sees the room nearly destroied and a badly Injured Trance trying to help a Badly Injured Aile stand up so he can take her to the infirmary* You young man what do you think you are tryign to do?

Trance: I-I'm trying to help Aile out. She challenged me to a fight and I accepted it just went out of hand.

Nurse: *looking at Zero* Can you help me out by getting two more guardians to help me with getting these to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Zero: (Ugh, it's always something...) {nods, then goes in search for two Guardians}
{Zero finds two Guardians walking together}
Zero: Hey, could you two go to Trance's room? The nurse needs your help with getting Trance and Aile to the infirmary.
Guardians: Alright, we'll be right there. {they go to Trance's room}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Nurse: Thank you young man ok I need you to assit on of them why don't you help carry Aile to the Infirmary?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Zero: (...Really... Well, I guess this works...) Alright. Come on, Aile... {picks up Aile carefully and starts walking towards the infirmary}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Elana :: MMX/Z/ZX RPG-
Jump to: