Secrets of Elana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Elana

A Forum for the RPG Secrets of Elana Mystery, Adventure, Action, Etc., await in this strange land of Elana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:38 am

Erina: Oh yeah sure. I guess I could learn how to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://secretsofelana.rpg-board.net
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 am

Zero: Alright. Is there a training room here, or do we need to go back to the Guardian Base?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 am

Erina: I'd say Guardian base is the safest bet. I'm not exactly sure what Trance has in the catacombs under his house.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:51 am

Zero: Alright. {touches Erina's shoulder; they both disappear}

{they reappear in the Guardian Base}

Zero: Hmmm... Where is the training room? Also, is someone going to rage at me for not using a trans-server? {waits for it}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 am

Erina: (Trance is going to kill Zero if he pulls anything funny.) I think the Training room is that way and I don't think you'd get in trouble for not using a Trans-Server.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:01 am

Zero: {senses Erina's discomfort} ...I only did it so that we wouldn't have to walk all the way to Trance's Trans-Server. Anyway, I have no need of love or a female companion anymore... {starts walking} Not after what happened with... {his voice trails off} (Iris...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:12 am

Erina: (I meant funny in general such as attacking me or even threatening to attack me) Anyway the Training Hall is this way.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:14 am

Zero: Alright. {follows Erina}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Erina: *walks into a gymnasium like area* I believe this is the training room considering there are buster marks on the walls. To bad there isn't a firing range. Oh well now how do I use this?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Zero: Just point and fire, really... {shoots the wall a couple times with the buster} This one has two charge levels. Most busters can't charge, but this is one of the ones that can. {holds the trigger for a second; the buster glows green then Zero lets go of the trigger, firing a more powerful shot} That's charge level one. Now, charge level two... {holds the trigger for two seconds; the buster glows yellow then Zero lets go of the trigger, firing a larger and even more powerful shot} And that's charge level two. {gives it back to Erina} Now, you try. (So that I know you know what you're doing...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Erina: Like this? *fires the buster at the wall a few times with them all being in a close grouping* Sorry if my aiming is a little close Trance taught me how to use a rifle from years back and told me to keep the bullet holes in a close grouping. *Charges up the buster so that it glows green then fires it at the wall* there is the first charge. *charges so that it glows yellow and tries to fire but it doesn't for some reason* Um uh it doesn't want to shoot for some reason. *turns around towards Zero and the buster fires when she accidentally points it at him* And thats charge level 2.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Zero: {gets hit by the shot} Agh! {flies back a few feet} ...Well, at least I know it hasn't gotten weaker over the years...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Erina: I'm sorry Zero!(That was actually pretty cool I can't lie. I feel sorry for Zero though.) I wonder if that was a glitch that made it stick like that. (Then again it didn't help that I didn't lift my figure to far off the trigger too when trying to fire it)
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Zero: Suspect Hmmm... I don't know. We may have to have Trance take a look at it... Don't worry, I've been damaged much worse. {thinks of the past, then nothing} ...Huh?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:38 pm

-at Trance's house-
Trance: Man that was a good *looks at his clock* one and a half hour nap. I was expecting longer but hey I feel rejuvenated either way. *stretches and then walks down stairs* Where is Zero and Erina?
-at guardian base-
Erina: Why do I have a feeling someone is talking about us?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Zero: Maybe you're sensing that Trance woke up, and is wondering where we are? You and Trance must be closer than I thought...if you're right. {tries to think of something, but fails} (Okay, that can't be good...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Erina:(Me and Trance are pretty close considering what happened that one year with his leg) *looks down at her left leg which is a little different than her right leg* Um uh I wasn't thinking back to anything! Anyway lets go back Trance's House.
-at Trance's house-
Trance: *is sitting on his couch waiting for Erina and Zero to get back*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Zero: Alright. {touches Erina's shoulder; they teleport}

{Zero & Erina reappear at Trance's house}

Zero: {lets go of Erina} We're here. {hears an odd sound from inside of his body} (What... Am I falling apart from the inside or something?)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Trance: *notices Erina and Zero teleport in* Hello you two. *looks at Zero and his Morality Sight notices something odd happening on the inside of Zero* Having a little bit of troubles Zero? Something on the inside loose? If you want I can always take a look but first. Erina it seems you've learned how to use a buster!(Wait a minute how did that thought pop into my head?) So what can that buster of yours do?

Erina: It can unleash two different charged blasts. Wanna try it out Trance? *holds the buster out to Trance*

Trance: *takes the buster* Odd something seems off about this buster I guess I'll take a look at it in a second. *fires a couple shots at a few empty plastic vases breaking them* Accuracy seems a little off. *charges up to the first level charge and fires at a vase and the vase is still standing* Huh power diffusion is off for charge level one accuracy is fine with charge level 1. *charges to charge level 2 and fires at the same vase hitting it to the side launching it into the wall shattering it* Uh huh power diffusion off and accuracy off for level 2 charge. Odd busters shouldn't be this glitchy. *looks at buster closely and sees a couple signs at the age of the buster* Uh huh that may be the problem. Erina I may have to do a full scale re creation of this poor buster here.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Zero: Gnorw s'gnihtemos kniht I ,haey. Eht tahw?! {looks at Trance and Erina} Shocked
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Trance: *looks at Zero with a confused look* Okay then Zero we can do this the easy way or the hard way. *holds up a giant Cast Iron Frying Pan* We can do it the hard way and I'd have to crack you upside the head with this to knock you out then start working on fixing you up. Or we can do it the easy way with you willingly letting me fix you. Pick your Poison.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Zero: Ylgnilliw!
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Trance: Okay step into my lab. *motions down into the catacombs with his hand* I'm sorry Erina I have to do this in private so you have to stay up here.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Zero: {goes down into Trance's lab}
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Trance: Okay Zero just to warn you this may hurt a lot. *pulls out a tool box and pulls out mini electric saw, drills, screw drivers, and wrenches, and a blow torch from the box* Lets see I'll need all of these parts *goes over to his spare supplies and pulls out the supplies that he made Zero get earlier* I knew making you get these earlier would be smart. Ok now what am I missing? Oh I know! *runs over to his desk and pulls out a couple chips from it one looking like it has a strange symbol on it* Okay Any thoughts before we begin the surgery?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Elana :: MMX/Z/ZX RPG-
Jump to: