Secrets of Elana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Elana

A Forum for the RPG Secrets of Elana Mystery, Adventure, Action, Etc., await in this strange land of Elana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Zero: That's odd, seemed like Trance disappeared for a moment. *senses Trance flying back* Well, at least he won. I almost got worried. *snickers to himself* Almost.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Trance: *lands right right in front of his front door and opens it demerges* Hey Zero you'd never believe what happened to me out there.
Back to top Go down
https://secretsofelana.rpg-board.net
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Zero: *looks at Trance* Well, what happened? You look okay.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Trance: For one thing for a good solid 10 or 12 minutes it felt like I was in another dimension. That and the split second I went into that dimension I got these *pulls out his dual guns* Oh yeah I mega merged with model L into Lx. I also finally figured out how to use Model Hx to fly.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Zero: Well, that explains why you seemed to disappear. *looks at Trance's new guns* Nice guns, by the way. Had fun playing in the water with Leviathan, huh? *laughs* About time you learned how to fly with Model HX.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Trance: That dimension was the strangest thing ever. It looked like a bunch of memories that apparently I have but never remember having. That and the guy I fought in the dimension told me to show him the power of the true heir to the throne. I'm still trying to figure out what he means.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Zero: Huh, that's interesting... So, you're a prince or something?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Trance: Not from what I can remember I'm not. The Rockston clan isn't one of rulers but of followers. I'd better do some research on this.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Zero: I see. I'll let you do that, then.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Trance: *goes to his computer to start his research on his family line* Lets see start search under me first lets see what comes up. *searches Trance Rockston to find one strange result* What does that say? *looks carefully at the fine print and jumps back at the result causing him to make his chair fall backwards creating a loud thud* I'll just keep that a secret from Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Zero: *hears the thud* The hell? *gets up and goes to find Trance* What happened, Trance? You alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Elana :: MMX/Z/ZX RPG-
Jump to: