Secrets of Elana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Elana

A Forum for the RPG Secrets of Elana Mystery, Adventure, Action, Etc., await in this strange land of Elana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Trance: How close are we to the guardian base?
Erina: We are getting there hold your horses.
-at the guardian base-
Random Guardian: *is carrying the coffin with the help of another random guardian* This way sir. *carries the coffin down a long winding hallway to a Forest-Like Area inside the guardian base* This is where we will hold the Funeral. We will put in an area with other guardians who were retired early once its done.
-a few hours later-
Trance's Sister: We are gathered here together to morn the death of a mighty guardian. It is saddening to see her like this.
-above the guardian base-
Trance: Looks like they are already starting the funeral I'm not going to make it Erina what should I do?
Erina: I have an idea. *walks up behind Trance and pushes him out of the ship putting him into a free fall*
Trance: Oh god! Erina why did you push me! *falls on top of a moving ship* What the?
???: *appears from in the ship* I've come to destroy this base with my fleet! Prepare to see this base for the last ti-*gets cut into two by a wave of energy*
Trance: No one will destroy this base while I'm around. *notices the Fleet surrounding the Guardian base fly together and form a giant Maverick* What the hell? Oh well. Saves me the trouble of taking out the ships one by one. Bring it on! *pulls out the ZX saber again it forms a giant blade again and swings it at the giant Maverick getting into a lock with it requiring him to release a lot more energy to knock it back then spins in the air with it and slices it in two causing it to explode* No one will interrupt this Funeral! *continues to free fall to the funeral*
Back to top Go down
https://secretsofelana.rpg-board.net
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Zero: Crying or Very sad (It had to happen...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Trance: I'm getting closer! *crashes through the glass surrounding the forested area* Crap. *lands behind his sister on his two feet* Woah that was close. I almost crushed someone.
Trance's Sister: *jumps from the sound of Trance's voice and the loud thud he made when he landed* Good lord man! This is a funeral not a Sky Diving competition. Except if it was I'd say you would be one of the better competitors. Now go over there yo- *turns around and sees a golden knight(Trance) with golden wings standing behind her* Woah I never believed angels actually existed to take the soul of the departed to the heavens above.
Trance: (Um is she crazy or something? Angel? Me? I know I'm a good guy but I'm no angel. Everyone has their faults too. Including miss I'm to busy to even care that my little brother is fighting to save the world.) *in a false voice* I'm going to go stand over there. *points over to where Zero is*
Trance's Sister: Okay you do that. You can depart with the soul of this poor guardian after the funeral is over. Now get off of this stage!
Trance: *still speaking in a fake voice* Fine. *walks over to Zero* Hello Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Zero: Smile That was some entrance, Mr. Angel. You've been pretty busy, huh? Glad you could make it.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Trance: *talking in a whisper in his normal voice* I have been busy. Lets see I took down a dragon then a giant monster and a giant ship conglomeration and the crashed through the ceiling. Oh and I achieved this strange mode I think its called Ultimate Mode Model ZX. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Zero: *whispering* Good work. Feeling tired yet?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Trance: *whispering* Oddly enough no. I feel like I could run around the world at least 4 or 5 times and still have energy I wonder why. And why am I not in pain either? This is strange Zero ever since I went into this form all the pain I felt prior to go into to this form seemed to have left is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Zero: *whispering* That depends... It may just be that form giving you all that energy. In that case, you'll probably crash when you switch out... Unless it healed you.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Trance: I thought of the healed me idea but I still feel the wounds there. Its not like they aren't there any more. The gash across my back and all the cuts along my arms and legs. I still feel them there that is the strange part. I was lucky to be able to stand up and Mega Merge into this form. Its just that the pain I had just disappeared when I mega merged. I hope I can at the very least retain this form through the Funeral. If not we may have a lot of freaked out people on our hands. *sorta loses his balance because of a splitting headache* My head! I don't know how much longer I can keep this form up. Its burning through a lot of energy to be maintained. I'm gonna go sit over there. *dizzily walks over to a rock and sits down on it* I should've just stayed in the lab instead of going to those ruins. This never would've happened if I stayed in the lab and didn't go to the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Zero: *is watching Trance closely* (Not good... At this rate, I'll have to carry him out of the funeral before it even ends. Come on, Trance, keep it together...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

-in the infirmary a few hours after the funeral had to be stopped-
Trance(Model X): *is busy eating plate after plate of food to refill all the energy he lost*
X:(I'm surprised that he can eat so much in so little time. I wonder how much energy he has recovered from that?)
Trance: *finishes the plate he had on him* More please I'm still starving! Also X I don't know how I can eat this much in so little time. Maybe it had to deal with the Ultimate Mode Model ZX?
X: I guess. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Zero: Unbelievable...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Trance: *gets out his bed as energized as he was before the whole Ultimate Mode Model ZX and hte ruins thing happened* Man I feel much better now. Its like I just took a 24 hour nap. I'm gonna go check to see if anything is going on in the city. *goes out to the transerver and teleports to his lab and sees that part of his lab in underwater* WHATS GOING ON!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Zero: Right. *I follow Trance* What...?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Trance: I don't know whats happening! *goes to the radio and hears that some gigantic Water Monster is attacking the city* Oh boy I'll go investigate Zero you stay here and make sure nothing down here got soaked.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Zero: How? Last I checked, I don't control water...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Trance: I meant check to see if anything got wet. *goes up into his living room and sees a giant wall of water in front of his house* Holy cow.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Zero: Oh, alright. *I start checking everything*
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Trance: *runs out to see his front door is blocking a wall of water* Oh boy. -he hears a strange voice on the wind saying that this may be a point of no return. and to gather all necessary items before continuing onward- Point of no return? Huh I'd better go get that oxygen kit then since I have to go underwater. *runs up to his room and grabs a small device* Okay I think I'm ready. I have the C-saber, my scythe, the bio metals, am I missing anything else? *thinks for a second then rushes out into the wall of water and his front door slams shut behind him and seals itself off from the rest of the city locking Zero in Trance's House(Because All Transervers are down because of the flood!)*

-somewhere out in the flooded 'ruins' of the city-
???: Heh that kid Trance will never find me. I've placed to many traps in his way and to many impassable walls of water. *over looks his master piece and notices a faint glow under the water near a residential section of the city* Is that him? nah can't be I flooded the entire city he'd have to have came from outside the city but all Transervers were disabled weren't they? Oh well I'd like to see him try and get to me. *notices large areas of the water are being evaporated in an instant* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN THERE!?

-meanwhile back at Trance-
Trance(Model Fx): *is busy using his biometal's over heat function to evaporate large areas of the water to move around easier* (this is easy as pi-OH DEAR GOD UH OH UH OH UH OH!) *a giant wave crashes onto Trance causing him to be swept away with the 'tide'* (Ugh that wasn't fun! There has to be a way to get through this with out either A) Drowning and/or B) Getting swept out to sea.)

Mysterious Voice: There is a way for that my friend its called Mega Merging with me and model X. *Model L flies out from somewhere on Trance's person* If you mega merge with me I promise you won't drown or be swept out to sea. Together we can defeat this mysterious foe.

Trance: Well I'm willing to try anything. *Grabs Model L and pulls out Model X* DUO MEGA MERGE! *a bright blue light can be seen piercing the water*

-meanwhile back at ???-
???: *notices the bright blue light* Whats that? *notices something moving fast through the water dodging most of the traps he has laid out* What is that! AND GYAH! I set those traps up for a reason. *the water he is standing on collapses do to his anger causing him to fall* AH! *lands on another water platform* Ow what happened there?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Zero: *looks at the door* ...Well, he's on his own, there. *sits on the couch* Hmph... And I thought this was going to be a bit more exciting. I wonder how things would've gone, had I never followed him home? confused Hmmm... Neutral Ah, well. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

-meanwhile at Model Lx Trance-
Trance: *is 'swimming' towards where ??? is* This is too easy. -a giant Mechaniloid appears in front of Trance the split second he finishes his sentence* Gyah! Its a shark? Hmm I think I can test out my new abilities on this. Take this! Ice Dragon Attack! *swings his staff around and launches an Ice Dragon at the Mechaniloid destroying it* Wow. What a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Zero: *senses Model L* Huh, I feel... Leviathan? Ha, Trance must've been able to MegaMerge with Model L. Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 am

Trance: *dashes past every trap he springs not even taking the time to stop when a giant mechaniloid appears to stop his progress* Nothing will get in my way! *launches a bunch of ice dragons that destroy the mechaniloids* Wow Model Lx's powers are amazing! Hey whats that? *notices the strange water configuration ??? is standing on* I'd say that would be my target! Time to teach whoever did this a lesson! *a giant splash is seen and you can see Trance being shot forward at high speeds towards where ??? is*

-Meanwhile at ???-
???: Why is he making it over here so fast! Why is he able to dash through my traps without anything bad happening!

???: *appears behind ??? floating above the ground* Why isn't it obvious? He is just to smart to fall for your traps. I mean he even declined my offer to use a fragment of Model W. That strange Reploid, the one who usurped leadership from that darn scientist, took my offer instead.

???: That child trying to stop me declined your offer to be the 'leader of the new world?' That reploid Sigma took the offer and usurped the throne instead? Then why am I fighting this child if he was the rightful heir to the throne?

???: We have to see if he stronger than Sigma so that he can take back what his 'father' left for him. Hopefully if he does defeat you that lesson from that was left for him takes place. Good luck.

???: No problem Madame Lilith. I will see you later. Now go he is here.

-where Trance is at-
Trance: *is rising through the water structure that ??? made and gets to teh level where ??? is at and bursts through the edge on the water to confront ???* Are you the one who flooded the city? *mega merges into model Zx* Turn the city back to normal and I promise not to harm you.

???: Ha I won't deal with the likes of you. That old man wouldn't be happy if I didn't pass his 'lesson' on to you. Prepare to fight Trance! Show me the strength of the true 'heir to the throne!'
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Zero: *looks around for a moment, then looks toward the ground* Hmmm... I think he's about to confront the city flooder. Well, he can take him.
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 am

Trance: *dashes at ???* Bring it then!

???: *swings his arm and trance gets knocked back out of his megamerged state* And so we don't get any more intrusions from those biometals. *creates a globe of water around him and Trance that somehow looks like it created another dimension of sorts* Now show me your true power!

Trance: Uh oh. C-Saber don't fail me now. *reaches down to grab the C-Saber but pulls out a gun of sort instead* What the? Well then I guess its time for that Scythe to take action. *goes to grab the scythe but pulls out a gun again* What the? Twin guns? Its strange even separated from my biometals I can still feel their energy. Is it these guns? *examines one of hte guns and it has X, Z, H, F, L, and P written on it* Huh what about the other one. *looks at the other gun and it has the same letters on it* I wonder. Right gun Model X! Left model F! *his right gun glows blue for a second then is in the same coloration that Model X has and his left gun glows a fierce orange and has model F's coloration* This is cool. *holds his right gun behind him while charging it and points his left gun at ??? and just rapid fires shots from his gun at ???*

???: What the? Is this that thing that he wanted him to have? *dodges the shots Trance fired at him* You gotta be faster than that to beat me kid.

Trance: Okay. Take this. *points his fully charged right gun at ??? and fires and a giant beam is launched right at ???*

???: HOLY! *barely manages to jump outo f hte way of Trance's attack* How? to be able to quickly change from that fast fire attack to that giant beam. Wait a minute you're using their power even without them being here! How!

Trance: Dunno but take this! Right gun model Z! Left Gun Model H! *dashes right at ??? and starts swing his dual guns at him(Because they do have blades on them)*

???: *dodges Trance's attack and swiftly kicks trance back* You can even do close range attacks I see. Well I doubt you can do much more!

Trance: Model P right gun! Model L left gun! *holds out his right gun and holds down the trigger and tons of Kunai are shot at ???* And just to put insult to injury! *jumps back and fires his left gun a couple times and a few Ice Dragons are going towards ???*

???: *dodges all of the kunai and then shatters the ice dragons with a single kick* Is that all?

Trance: Nope! *his dual guns both glow an evil dark red then you can see the symbol Ω on both of them* This is the power of the forbidden reploid omega! *starts firing charged shots at ??? with his right gun while trying to hit ??? with his left gun's blade*

???: *gets hit by a couple of the shots and flies backwards* W-what is this strange power!

Trance: *his guns change to model z for both* that is the power of Model Ω the secret biometal. And now its time to face the might of model Z! *dashes towards ??? but stops when his guns glow as if Ω is taking over again but they a turned into a pitch black that has energy coming off of them.* Crap! Awakened Model Z! How did you? Oh well I'd better see how you act in a fight. *fires a couple shots at ??? and they home in on ??? and catch him*

???: *flies back from getting hit with the shots* W-what the. Such rage in those shots what did you do?

Trance: *continues to fire at ???* Can't pull arms down. Can't stop firing. *tries to pull his arms down and stop firing at the same time* Uh oh this is bad!

???: *continues to try and dodge Trance's attacks* Kid get your attacks under control!

Trance: (Someone help!)
-outside of the little dimension Trance and ??? are in-
Model X: I can hear his voice.

Model H: Who's voice?

Model X: Trance's. and it sounds like he needs help!

Model F: We can't help him out though! This barrier is in the way!

Model P: May I suggest trying to get all at once? Maybe that will break the barrier.

Model Z: It might just work! Come on everyone all at once. We have to help Trance! *flies back from the barrier surrounding the dimension Trance and ?? are in and hits the barrier at the same time as the other biometals breaking through the barrier*

-where Trance is standing stuck shooting at ???-

Trance: *notices the biometals break into the dimension ??? made* Guys you managed to break through that barrier!

Model X: Well you did send out for help. Which you could really use. Lets see if this works! *flies at the dual guns adding Model X to the Biometal power turning them into ultimate mode model ZX guns*

Trance: Thanks Model X now lets get this over with. *points both guns at ??? and charges them takign energy from the Ciel Core which sends both to an over charged state in which the both auto fire at ???*

???: Oh no! *gets hit by both shots and is disappears and his dimension disipates and long with all the water he summoned causing Trance to fall towards the ground*

Trance: Gyah! Mega merge! *megamerges into model Hx and floats down to the ground* That was too close. What did he mean by Heir to the Throne? I need to look that up any way time to head back home. *goes to walk home but then remembers he learned how to fly using model Hx and flies home instead*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Elana :: MMX/Z/ZX RPG-
Jump to: