Secrets of Elana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Elana

A Forum for the RPG Secrets of Elana Mystery, Adventure, Action, Etc., await in this strange land of Elana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Zero: Yes, I am. The K.I.A. Guardian is right there... *points to Aile on the couch, but doesn't look at her*
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 pm

-at the city ruins-
Trance: *crawls through some rubble and comes into a very large room with parts of an ancient Reploid there* Ah hello old friend how are you? *he asks the discarded parts that don't respond* I see I know I've had those days too don't worry. I see I see worried about how the world outside of here is doing? I'd explain it to you but it would take a bit to much time of which we have limited of. *the parts remain silent as trance continues to talk to them*
-At Trance's house-
Random Guardian: I see. You can lay her down in the back in the coffin we prepared if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://secretsofelana.rpg-board.net
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Zero: *nods at the Guardian, then walks over and picks up Aile in his arms* ... *looks at Aile's face for a moment, then starts walking towards the door* ...Where's the coffin?
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm

-at Trance's House-
Random Guardian: *hits a button under the dash board and the back of the truck opens up revealing a Coffin* You mean that coffin?
-at the ruins-
*a bunch of strange men enter the ruins*
???: Fan out! Find him at all costs just bring him back alive!
???: Sir yes sir! *the reploids go in different directions through out the ruins to locate someone*
-where trance is in the ruins-
Trance: Whats this? A strange group of Reploids and I should be careful? Understood. Thanks for the warning friend. I hope they don't find this place I mean it even took me a while to find this place. I should be safe here for a while but just to be safe. *pulls out the C-Saber but doesn't activate it*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Zero: *nods, then walks around to the back of the truck and lays Aile carefully in the coffin* ......I'm sorry. *closes the coffin and the trunk then gets in the truck* Alright, let's go...
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Random Guardian: Okay. *starts the drive back to the base*
-back to the ruins-
???: *notices Trance's Shadow and pulls out a walkie talkie* I found him sir.
???: Good to hear. Capture him now!
???: Sir yes sir! *blows up the wall in the way of him getting to Trance only to see Trance taking a break for it and starts firing at him*
Trance: *jumps of the building* BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! *grabs onto the ledge of a broken window and pulls himself up* Good luck finding me now. *notices the distance of the jump* I should not have made that jump. I wonder how I did though. I guess luck of the draw? Oh well that reploid will have some troubles getting me now. *notices a flash of light where he jumped from* That can't be good at all better get moving. *walks away from where he entered the building*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Zero: (Aile...) *realizes something* (...Trance! ...To miss Aile's funeral... Tch. I guess he'll be alright, though...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Trance: There must be a way to stay hidden. Model ZX won't work same with Ox, Fx, and Hx. I wonder....*pulls out Model P* Will you work? Well no other choice but to try! Mega Merge Model PX! *mega merges into model PX*
Trance(Model Px): This is strange I almost feel like I can easily blend into the shadows. I bet I can easily get around now. *realizes he is going to miss Aile's Funeral* Crap! I gotta hurry this up then. I guess this little find my inner self idea won't work after all. I just have to get out of here and make my way back to area C!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Zero: (He must still be working... Poor kid. Aile's death must have really hurt him, as much as he didn't want to show it...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Trance: I gotta be careful and take out whatever friends that reploid had before I can make a break for it. What weapon does this form have exactly? *swings his hand really quickly and a kunai is seen flying away from him* Oh this is gonna be fun. *a dot appears behind a building near him* Whats that? *gets a little closer and the dot takes the shape of a reploid* Oh I see now. Its one of the reploids. I wonder? *jumps off the building and lands on the wall of another and watches the reploid for a while to see what it is doing and notices it has a fragment of Model W attached to it* Uh oh this could be bad. *slides down the wall far enough then slips into the building and hides in the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Zero: (Hmmm...) *sighs, and starts thinking of others that he allowed to die* (......I'm sorry, everyone......)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

-Trance's Journal-
Day 1 hour 8:00 AM
I'm writing this journal to note my findings here in these mysterious ruins. I can only wonder what those strange Model W carrying reploids are doing here. Oh well now isn't the time to be wondering. I have at least two days to stop them and get back to the Guardian Base in time for Aile's Funeral. That is if I survive long enough. One Model W fragment wrecked that pier. Who knows what about 20 fragments can do when their powers are combined. The only thing I can think of is most likely a crater where the ruins would be. I have to stop them here and now while I still have a chance to. I'll fight them one at a time who knows how dangerous fighting more than one at once would be. Even with Model OX I'm not even sure I can stand up against more than one.

End of Entry
-the building Trance is in-
Trance: I don't know what good a journal will do me but hey. Maybe it will survive even if I don't. *the sound of multiple foot steps is heard coming towards Trance* Crap! *notices reploids outside the window of the building as well* Well it was fun while it lasted but! *mega merges into model OX but holds up model Z instead of Model X* Woah! This strange surge of energy I'm feeling what is it?
*A strange light engulfs the entire floor of the building*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Zero: (Man... I hate it when my mind wanders... Ugh.)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:03 am

-the light disappears and you can see a figure covered in darkness surrounded by parts of destroyed reploids-
Dark Figure(Trance): Pitiful reploids. I should just end all of their lives here and now! *jumps out the broken window and lands on the ground launching the reploids into the air and just swings at the air with his hands and the reploids shatter into pieces*
-a light flashes again and you see Trance in Model ZX standing there looking drained of energy-
Trance: What happened? *notices all the shards of the reploids* Did I do this? Whatever did happen here it must've been a gruesome fight. *manages to walk into a ruined building and sits down* I literally feel like crap. It feels like something just sapped almost all my energy from me. I really need to rest.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:29 am

Zero: (...Did something just happen? I felt some dark energy... Hmph. Probably nothing...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 am

-about 10 hours later-
Trance: Wow thats the soundest I've slept in a while. I gotta keep moving on mega merge model PX! *mega merges then continues to move about through the shadows* I still want to know what exactly happened though. Oh well I can find out later. Its just that I feel different from normal. *notices a few red dots heading towards his location* Crap I'm in no condition to be fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:46 am

Zero: *is sleeping* Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:10 pm

???(Leader of the reploids attacking Trance): *notices a whole lot of his men died at once* Whats going on over there? *notices that there is a moving signature of dark energy* Hmmm. Time to investigate on my own. Men stand down I'm going to go find out what happened myself.
-where Trance is at-
Trance: *is throwing kunai at the reploids destroying them* I don't know how much more of this I can deal with.
Mysterious Voice:You need me Trance unleash my power I will get you out of here.
Trance: No I won't let whatever happened earlier happen again! *runs and jumps of the building he is on and lands in the window of another building and sees ???* Who are you?
???: I'm the leader of those reploids you are killing. I've come to kill you myself. *pulls out a giant axe like weapon*
Trance: Fine then I guess I have to fight you. *mega merges into model OX* Bring it!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 am

Zero: *wakes up for a moment* (...This ride's taking too long.) *falls asleep again* Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 am

Trance: *slashes at ??? but gets whacked by ???'s axe and is launched out of the building a good bit a way into the glass dome surrounding the ruins causing a crack to go up it then you can see him just fall down to the ground unconcious*
???: Weakling. Even without model W's powers it seems I can still easily defeat him. *goes to where he launched Trance and notices the GIANT CRACK in the glass dome Trance made from flying into it* Wow that dome took a kid flying full force into it and still didn't break. I'm surprised at that. *notices Trance in his human form unconcious in a crater made from the impact he had with the ground* Well I wanted you to put up more of a fight kid but this is depressing. *notices Trance's arm start to move and go to grab something* Still trying to fight back?
Trance: -in a lot of pain- N-no matter how injured I am I-I *coughes up a little blood* I will still fight for those who I believe in. If an enemy gets in my way I'll destroy it! *pulls out Model Z and Model O* Mega Merge! *a bright flash of light is seen then you can see What appears to be a Golden Version of Model ZX where Trance was*
Trance(Model ZX Ultimate Mode): Prepare for battle because I will not lose to you! *pulls out the ZX-Saber and its a different color* -the sound of shattering glass is heard- What was that? *notices the dome is starting to collapse and that a couple shard fall down and create a small arena around ??? and Trance* Well it seems that there is no running away from this battle.
???: Exactly. Bring it!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 am

Zero: *wakes up with a start* (Uh-! What's that energy? Is it Trance? Is he in trouble?) *calms down* (Well, even if it is, with that power, he'll be able to take on anyone... *chuckles* Well, almost anyone...)
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Trance: *dashes at ??? with extreme speed then flaming upper cuts ??? launching him into the air* Take this! *throws the ZX saber into the air and then dashes up to grab it then ice down stabs ??? launching him into the ground*
???: *crashes into the ground with a very loud thud* Well then this just got fun well kid been nice knowing you but! Mega Merge! *mega merges with model W and disappears*
Trance: *looks around to try and find ???* Where did he go? *notices a pebble bouncing up and down out of the corner of his eye* Nope not gonna work! *dashes forward and a dragon like beast is seen flying out of the ground where Trance was standing* I see so this is your mega merged form?
???: MWAHAHAHAHAHA! You are a but a weakling compared to the strength of this part of Model W! Take this Punk!*fires a giant beam at Trance*
Trance: I won't lose to you! *slashes at the beam with the ZX-Saber causing to be stopped slightly* Crap! *is holding back the beam with all his might* -you can see a slight hologram following behind Trance- Overdrive! Take this! OVERDRIVE SONIC WAVE CRASHER! *swings the ZX-Saber up and you can see a gigantic crescent-shaped wave of energy flying towards ??? thats cutting right straight through his beam*
???: *notices the gigantic crescent-shaped wave of energy just making its way up his beam and flies out of the way and it cuts straight through the storm that is surrounding the dome making it get blown away* Good lord! What is with this kid? He just blew out that storm with a single attack! *notices Trance is standing still and fires out missiles at Trance* Why don't you just get blown away like that storm!
Trance: Why should I? *jumps onto one missile and keeps jumping his way up them till he gets up to ??? and 7-slash combos him* No matter what you throw at me I'll try my hardest to turn it against you!
???: Really now kid? -you can see slight plums of smoke coming from ???- TAKE THIS! *Thousands of lasers and missiles are fired at Trance at once*
Trance: FREEZE! *Holds his hand out and the missiles and lasers stop in an instant* Turn around! *the missiles and lasers turn around to face ???* Go! *they all fly at ??? at insane speeds them all hitting him*
???: *falls to the ground abut to explode* I won't lose now! Mega merge! *merges with a larger chunk of Model W becoming some sort of monster that sorta looks like Omega Form 2* Did you think I would die that easily kid? Prepare to die! *lifts up a giant Energy sword and swings it down at Trance*
Trance: Everyone give me the power to stop this mad man! Give me the strength to defeat him and destory the Model W he has! -massive amounts of energy from the surrounding area are flying into Trance- This is it the final attack. *pulls out the ZX-Saber which grows gigantic in an instant and slashes Straight through ???'s Saber and smashes the ZX-Saber right into ??? slicing him clean in half* *puts away the ZX-Saber* I hope you have learned your lesson. *starts to walk away from the large Explosions coming from the two halves of ???*
???: T-thank you for s-saving me from complete chaos. F-farewell young M-maverick H-hunter. *goes up in a giant explosion destroying the fragments of Model W ??? used along with his own body*
Trance: Goodbye. Mysterious Reploid. I pray that your spirit goes to the great beyond safely. *goes to find a Transerver back to Are C when a he spots a mysterious ship land in front of him* What the? *he sees Erina step out of the ship* You gotta be kidding me.
Erina: Its nice to see you to. Come on Goldie locks we gotta get going we are gonna be late to Aile's Funeral.
Trance: Goldie Locks? Oh yeah Aile's Funeral wait for me! *runs onto the ship*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 am

Zero: (...I bet Trance defeated whatever enemy was standing in his way. He wouldn't allow himself to die just yet.) *grins* (I think that kid may actually become a Maverick Hunter rivaling X's skills, maybe even mine. Just maybe...) *falls asleep* Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trance
Blue Link
Blue Link
Trance

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Trance: I'm surprised you even own a ship.
Erina: You learn something new every day. And its not my ship someone lent it to me. now full speed a head. *the ship lurches then dashes off towards the Guardian base*
-at the guardian base-
Random Guardian: You can wake up now sir we are here. Its time to prepare for the funeral.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Purple Link
Purple Link
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Zero: *wakes up* Alright... Let's go. *gets out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.   Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaman Neo Generation Chapter Three: Race against time. Trance's desperate challenge to build a Reploid's Body.
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Elana :: MMX/Z/ZX RPG-
Jump to: